Welcome to Lenwade House - A Country Hotel
Lenwade House, a country hotel and wedding venue is nestled in the heart of North Norfolk, conveniently situated 8 miles from Norwich City centre at the same time only 20 miles from the North Norfolk coastline. Lenwade House is set in mature woodland’s and landscaped riverside gardens.
Lenwade House offers a retreat for both pleasure and business.
Lenwade House has been fully redecorated and furnished to the high standards that our guests would expect of a country house hotel.
Lenwade House Hotel is fully licensed for civil ceremonies, and offers an idyllic setting for that special day. All the buildings, the grounds, photo opportunities, and the marquee will be offered totally exclusive to you.
The picturesque front of the house and magnificent mature trees are an ideal backdrop for your special photographs and the large lawn to the rear of the property along with the river terrace overlooking the River Wensum.
Tailor Made Weddings
- Only one wedding held per day
- Bespoke Wedding Packages
- Country House set in an idyllic Riverside Location
- You will always receive a warm and relaxed welcome from the Friendly Professional Team at Lenwade
- Accommodation to suit all Guests
Wishing you a happy new year and thank you for all your support in 2013 and we look forward to seeing in 2014. Thank you for visiting our website & registering to receive our information on our up & coming events.
Forgotten to book a table for Valentines well why not come to Lenwade House Hotel.
Treat Your Valentine to Intimate Evening Dinner in our Vines Restaurant.
Available on 14th & 15th February 2013 £29.95 per person you could both enjoy a romantic drink on arrival in the lounge. The table is yours for the whole night with a rose for your partner to take away as a memento of the evening, so you can relax and enjoy your mouthwatering four-course dinner in our homely setting.
Valentines Menu 2014
- Sassy Soup of Creamy Mixed Mushrooms served with a Warm Crusty Roll
- Enticing Parfait of Chicken served with Melba Toast & a Rich Cranberry Chutney
- Seductive Salad of Crayfish & Smoked Salmon served on a Bed of Dressed Tossed Salad with a Marie Rose sauce
- Sensuous Green Lip Mussels with Basil Pesto & White Wine Sauce
- Tempting Tempura battered Vegetation with a spiced up Sweet Chilli Dip
- Lip smacking Orange & Cinnamon
- Sweet & Spicy Pointy Peppers Stuffed with Passion & topped with Mozzarella
- Tantalising Tenderloin of Pork served with Wholegrain Mustard Pont nerf Potato & Roasted Bramley Apple, Port Jus
- Voluptuous Breast of Duck with a rich Blackberry & Port reduction served on a Bed of Sauté Potato
- Fully Loaded Stuffed Chicken Breast (filled with Sun blushed Tomatoes and Mozzarella) finished with a rich creamy White Wine Sauce
- Sexy Seabass Topped with Garlic King Prawns & served on a Bed of Buttered Sauté Potato & a White Wine Sauce
- Flirtatious Sticky Toffee Pudding with an Orgasmic Butterscotch Sauce
- Smouldering Whiskey Crème Brulee with a Shortbread Biscuit
- Easy Cheese with Mixed Grapes Celery & Cracker Biscuits
- Naughty but Nice A Dark encounter with a Chocolate Brownie & Warmed chocolate sauce
Why not make a night of it and stay in one of our lovely double rooms for £90.00 per couple with breakfast!
To book now call 01603 879567
Mothering Sunday 30th March 2014
Spoil your Mother this Mothers Day with a scrumptious 3 course lunch in the relaxing surrounding of Lenwade House Hotel
£26.00 Per Person One Child Eats FREE with 2 paying Adults (Upto the age 12)
FREE GIFT FOR ALL MUMS
To book now call 01603 879567
Two Night Stay including full English Breakfast
Midday Day or Late Afternoon Arrival for Afternoon Tea
Evening Dinner in The Vines Restaurant for Two Evenings
£285.00 per couple
Book us, as your Wedding Venue on your special day.
Check out our list of
being held here at
Lenwade House Hotel.
Lenwade House is sponsoring the Wensum Valley Freshwater Angling Championships on Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th March. Read more...
Enter your email address to be updated on events and special offers.