Lenwade House Hotel only holds one wedding a day and this means that we will give the Bride and Groom and their guests our undivided attention. Our exceptional service will ensure that your wedding day is truly memorable.
We offer a totally tailor-made wedding day, where you are the most important person, and we will do everything to ensure your day goes smoothly. The hotel has a fully approved wedding license.
The Woodlands Suite is a delightful room with woodland views to hold your ceremony. This can be dressed to your chosen colour scheme, with seating for up to 80 people, with additional standing room if required.
The Vines Restaurant and Riverside Conservatory are also available for the ceremonies to take place in.
On a beautiful summer’s day why not choose a Pimm’s cocktail and canapés on the Riverside Terrace whilst chatting with your guests, before and or after, your wedding breakfast.
Our renowned award winning chef will present you and your guests with a bespoke wedding breakfast, which can be as grand or as simple as you want, at the same time working within your budget.
Whatever the party size from 10 guests to 300 guests, we will provide an excellent wedding breakfast for your celebrations.
Early Bird Wedding for £2,999
January / February / March 2014
Any days including Saturdays & Sundays (50 day guests & 100 evening guests)
- Wedding Limousine for Bride or Groom
- Woodlands Suite for Ceremony
- Arrival Drinks Reception
- Wedding Breakfast with Toast Drink
- Disco for Evening Reception
- Evening Finger Buffet
- Luxury Bridal Suite for Wedding Night
- Free use of Cake Stand and Knife
- Free use of Wedding Post Box
- Set up of all Function Rooms
Dates subject to availability and exclude 1st January/14th February. If fewer guests, the price remains the same, more guests attracts additional cost. Disco runs from 7pm till midnight. Limousine operates within radius of 30 miles. Hotel Rooms available to Guests at a reduced cost.
Ring dedicated Wedding Planners Jane or Amie on 01603 879567.
Winter Weddings in 2013
These dates may change at short notice please ring for latest availability
- Friday 27th
- Sunday 29th
- Sunday 6th
- Sunday 13th
- Sunday 20th
- Sunday 27th
- Friday 1st
- Sunday 3rd
- Saturday 16th
- Friday 22nd
- Saturday 23rd
- Sunday 24th
- Friday 29th
- Saturday 30th
- Sunday 1st
- Sunday 8th
- Sunday 15th
- Saturday 28th
- Sunday 29th
Lenwade House Hotel Wedding Venue
Our Marquee seats up to 120 guests for the wedding breakfast and up to 150 guests for an evening reception. If you require a wedding breakfast or reception for larger parties your wedding co-ordinator can assist in the hiring of a larger marquee to be placed on the hotel lawns to accommodate your guests. The marquee can cater for up to 300 guests.
If you decide to hold your wedding here at Lenwade House the services would include:
- Our resident wedding co-ordinator who will assist you in the planning of your wedding and be there on the day to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- Our marquee or venue room is decorated to your individual requirements which can be dressed by you.
- Flowers/Balloons for table arrangements.
- Table arrangements for wedding breakfast.
- Chair covers (white or Ivory) and Sashes (to match the brides colour scheme).
- Silver Cake Stand and Knife.
- Bridal Suite for the wedding night, fruit basket, sparkling wine and full English breakfast. New Line We have a luxury four poster suite for the first night complimentary to the Bride and Groom. The 30 other bedrooms ensure that the important guests can also stay overnight.
- You will always be the only wedding party at Lenwade House Hotel on the day.
If you wish to have exclusive use of the whole of Lenwade House Hotel we would be happy to discuss this with you.
- Wedding Car Hire
- Light Packages
- Toast Master
Terms and Conditions available on request.
Download our new Wedding Brochure for more information!
Due to high demand, we now offer a midweek wedding package.
Read testimonials from recent weddings we've hosted at Lenwade House.
Have a look at some of our sample wedding menus to complete your special day.
Ready for your big day? Check out our wedding checklist for links to photographers, Bridal wear, cakes and much more!